Thank You for Making a Five Day Pledge Drive Possible!GIVE NOW!
OFFICIAL RULES for KHSU SPRING DRIVE DRAWING 2015
1) How to Enter
No donation is necessary to enter. The contest period is from 12:01 a.m. March 16, 2015 until 12:00 a.m. April 12, 2015. Contestants are entered by either:
- By making a donation to KHSU by mail or online, postmarked by April 7, 2014 or online dated by April 7and received by April 10th, 2015 for the early bird drawing for one of two (2) packages at Humboldt Bay Tourism Center including $35 in tasting room credit and $300 in tour credit with Humboldt Bay Tourism Center Partners. A limited number of tours will cost more for two people than the credit allows.
- By making a donation by the final drawing deadline midnight, Sunday April 12, 2015.
- By being a current KHSU Sustaining member.
- By entering online using the email link on the KHSU homepage or contest rules page of khsu.org during the contest period containing name, email address and phone number and the words "KHSU Spring 2015 Drawing".
- By mailing a 3 x 5 postcard with the words "KHSU SPRING 2015 DRAWING" to KHSU-FM, Humboldt State University, 1 Harpst St, Arcata, CA 95521.
- Email and Mail entries must be sent/postmarked on or before April 7, 2015 for the Early Bird drawing and by April 12th for the iPad Mini drawing. Other drawing deadlines may be added. All entries must be received no later than April 17 to be eligible.
Early Bird Drawing: Two (2) winners of a certificate for $300 in credit with a Humboldt Bay Tourism Center (HBTC) tour partner and a certificate for $35 in tasting room credit good for food and drink tasting for 2 people at HBTC. Tour certificate is intended for 2 people.
The deadline for the two Humboldt Bay Tourism packages is midnight April 7
Final Drawing: An iPad Mini 16GB WiFi model valued at $249, drawn from all eligible donors, entrants and sustaining members.
The deadline for the iPad Mini is midnight April 12, 2015
Prizes are not redeemable for cash. No transfer, substitution, or assignment of the prize is permitted. One prize per household. Gift certificates may be picked up from the KHSU office on the Humboldt State University campus. Arrangements can be made to mail certifiable or vouchers to winner.
Employees of KHSU, KHSU on air volunteers, members of the KHSU Community Advisory Group, HSU Administrators responsible for KHSU their immediate family and members of their households are not eligible. Winner must be 18 years of age or older, and proof of identification is necessary to claim prizes.
4) Selection of winners
Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible online, mailed and phoned-in entries on April 24, 2015. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. On air and email entries will be entered in all drawings on and after the day they are made. Drawings entry deadlines are: The deadline for the Humboldt Bay Tourism package is midnight April 7, 2015; The deadline for the iPad Mini 16 GB WiFi model is midnight April 12, 2015; Other prizes and deadlines may be added. If, for any reason, the prize cannot be awarded to the first listener whose name is drawn, a second name will be drawn, and so forth until the prizes are awarded.
Winners will be notified via phone or email starting on April 24, 2015. Return of prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for KHSU to use winner's name for promotional purposes without compensation. Participants hold harmless KHSU and Humboldt State University from any liability, injuries, loss, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this drawing or any prize won.
6) General Conditions
Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of KHSU management as final and binding on all matters pertaining to this drawing. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Any applicable taxes are the sole responsibility of prize winners. Prizes not claimed within 30 days of notification are forfeited and become the property of KHSU.
7) Sweepstakes void where prohibited by law.