OFFICIAL RULES for KHSU SPRING DRIVE DRAWING 2014
1) How to Enter
No donation is necessary to enter. The contest period is from 12:01 a.m. March 7, 2014 until 12:00 a.m. April 6, 2014. Contestants are entered by either:
- By making a donation to KHSU by mail or online postmarked by April 2, 2014 and received by April 7th, 2014 for the early bird drawing for $500 in United Airlines Airfare credit,
- By making a donation by the final drawing deadline midnight, Sunday April 6, 2014.
- By being a current KHSU Sustaining member.
- By entering online using the email link on the homepage or contest rules page of khsu.org during the contest period containing name, email address and phone number and the words "KHSU Spring 2014 Drawing".
- By mailing a 3 x 5 postcard with the words "KHSU SPRING 2014 DRAWING" to KHSU-FM, Humboldt State University, 1 Harpst St, Arcata, CA 95521. Mail entries must be postmarked on or before April 5, 2014 and be received by KHSU no later than April 11, 2014.
Three Prizes total: A $500 voucher for airfare on United Airlines, a Voucher for a basket of Humboldt Made member products and a gift certificate for a bicycle from Revolution Bicycles valued at $400.
The deadline for the airfare voucher is midnight April 2
The deadline for the Humboldt Made basket is midnight April 4
The deadline for the Bicycle certificater is midnight April 6, 2014
Prizes are not redeemable for cash. No transfer, substitution, or assignment of the prize is permitted. One prize per household. Gift certificates may be picked up from the KHSU office on the Humboldt State University campus. Arrangements can be made to mail certifiable or vouchers to winner.
Employees of KHSU, KHSU on air volunteers, members of the KHSU Community Advisory Group, HSU Administrators responsible for KHSU their immediate family and members of their households are not eligible. Winner must be 18 years of age or older, and proof of identification is necessary to claim prizes.
4) Selection of winners
Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible online, mailed and phoned-in entries on April 18, 2014. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. On air and email entries will be entered in all drawings on and after the day they are made. Drawings entry deadlines are: The deadline for the airfare voucher is midnight April 2, 2014; The deadline for the Humboldt Made basket is midnight April 4, 2014; The deadline for the bicycle certificate is midnight April 6, 2014. If, for any reason, the prize cannot be awarded to the first listener whose name is drawn, a second name will be drawn, and so forth until the prizes are awarded.
Winners will be notified via phone or email starting on April 18, 2014. Return of prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for KHSU to use winner's name for promotional purposes without compensation. Participants hold harmless KHSU and Humboldt State University from any liability, injuries, loss, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this drawing or any prize won.
6) General Conditions
Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of KHSU management as final and binding on all matters pertaining to this drawing. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Any applicable taxes are the sole responsibility of prize winners. Prizes not claimed within 30 days of notification are forfeited and become the property of KHSU.
7) Sweepstakes void where prohibited by law.