Podcasts + Archives
Missed a show? Or do you want KHSU shows automatically delivered to your mobile phone? KHSU makes all our locally-produced programs available for on demand listening.
KHSU podcasts several of its public affairs shows. Due to streaming law, we cannot podcast our music shows, but you can stream recent shows for a limited time.
- Artwaves with Wendy Butler: iTunes / Google Play / Archive
- Campus Connections with Dr. Lisa Rossbacher: iTunes / Archive
- Cool Solutions with Dr. Wendy Ring and Brian Curtis: iTunes / Google Play / Archive
- Chronologically Gifted with Pam Brown & Ann Diver-Stamnes: Archive / Podcast
- Classics Now with Mary and Solomon: Google Play / Archive (starting May 2016) Archive (2012-2015)
- Food For Thought with Jennifer Bell: iTunes / Archive
- KHSU Magazine with various hosts: iTunes / Google Play /
- My Favorite Lecture with Mike Dronkers: iTunes / Google Play
- Point of Focus with Natalya Estrada: iTunes / Archive /
- Through the Eyes of Women with various hosts: iTunes /
- Shaky Ground with Lori Dengler: Subscribe via iTunes / Google Play /
- Sound Ecology with Jessica Eden: Archive /Soundcloud
KHSU streams all our local programs for on-demand listening. You can access two weeks of local music programs and a full year of local public affairs and talk programs.
- Find the original air date of the program you want to listen to,
- Click the down arrow to expand that days' shows,
- Click the "Play" arrow next to the program name.
- Use the player at the bottom of the page to pause, skip ahead, adjust volume and share a program.
- For archives of our public affairs programs with show descriptions visit each show's program page