Learn about local foods, farm to school programs, and food preservation in this episode of TNT. Guests include Erin Derden-Little the Humboldt County Farm to School Coordinator, Linda Prescott the Humboldt County Office of Education Nutrition Program Coordinator, Laura Chase the Eureka City Schools Director of Food Services, and Ilene Harris, a local Master Food Preserver.
The show explores how Farm to School programs work on the north coast and how Master Food Preservers helps to provide local expertise in food preservation to help us stock up for the winter.
- Humboldt County Office of Education Farm to School Program
- California Farm to Fork School Resources
- California Department of Education Farm to School Program
- California Farm to School Network
- National Farm to School Network
- UC Cooperative Extension Humboldt/Del Norte Master Food Preserver Program
- University of California Master Food Preserver Program