The fourth wave of COVID-19 sweeping across many parts of California is taking an emotional and physical toll on nurses and doctors in the hardest-hit regions. The delta variant is spreading rapidly in communities where vaccination rates remain low. Hospitals are filling up with COVID-19 patients.
On KHSU Now
- EARTHQUAKE! 3.0 magnitude, 6km SSW of Petrolia, CA
- COVID emergency stressing hospitals
- Public Health Confirms Six Deaths as 'Breakthrough' Cases, One More Death, Four Hospitalizations, 77 New COVID-19 Cases
- COVID REPORT: Case Review Reveals Seven Post-Vax Humboldt Residents Have Died From COVID
- How Big a Factor Was COVID in the California Recall?